Menu

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BIENVENIDOS A MI BLOG!!!!

Hola a todos mis nuevos followers! No tengo mucha practica en esto de manejar un blog, asi que tenganme paciencia mientras le agarro el truquito :)

Hello to all my new followers! I don't have a lot of practice when it comes to bloggin', so have a bit of patience while I learn the ropes :)


El motivo de comenzar un "diario fotografico" es una manera de poder tener contacto mas intimo con todos ustedes y brindarles informacion sobre lo que me gusta hacer, mi trabajo, los sitios que frecuento aqui en Los Angeles, lo que disfruto usar, recomendaciones musicales, tips de belleza, entre muchas otras cosas.

Tambien les dare sneak peeks de las nuevas colecciones que lleguen a mi tienda Rockaholic en Caracas (que tambien pueden adquirir por encargo a traves del FB de la tienda).

Ayudenme a correr la voz para que asi pronto seamos muchos!! Tambien se aceptan topicos o temas de los que quisieran que escribiera.

Muchos besos y comenzamos este viaje juntos!

Romina<3

***************

The real motive behind starting a "photographic" diary is to find a way to have a deeper connection with all of you and give you all sorts of info about things I enjoy doing, my work, the places I go to here in Los Angeles, what I love to wear, musical recommendations, beauty and health tips and much more.

I will also give you sneak peeks of the new collections that are constantly arriving to my store in Caracas - Venezuela, Rockaholic (you can also order through our store Facebook profile).

Help me spread the word, so we can be a huge family very soon! I would also love to hear from you, what themes or topics do you want me to cover.

Tons of kisses, lets start this trip together!!!

Romina<3

No comments:

Post a Comment